President Donald Trump vowed Friday not to allow the Pentagon’s planned shutdown of Stars and Stripes, as senators this week implored Defense Secretary Mark Esper to continue funding the editorially independent news organization.Exchange doubles credit limit for troops to buy uniforms as new Army Greens hit storesFive US military facilities are among the locations selected for final coronavirus vaccine trials
The Department of Veterans Affairs hit a bleak milestone Friday when it reported the coronavirus has killed more than 3,000 of its patients.
Research published last week in the scientific journal Physics of Fluids included dramatic visualizations showing that vented masks and face shields allow large plumes of particles to escape.https://76bf21dc900ac40a0d6c3c371f44fc8e.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
Army personnel, including troops, civilian employees and family members, are now allowed to travel within 93 miles of Camp Zama, with some exceptions.
Three senators wrote to the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday to ask for a public hearing focused on Fort Hood to better understand the reasons behind the disappearances and deaths of several soldiers this year stationed at the base.
Most U.S. troops can now receive up to $1,000 credit with no interest for one year on military uniform purchases through the Army and Air Force Exchange Service’s credit program, officials announced this week.
- Pentagon reaffirms Microsoft as winner of disputed JEDI deal
- Biden confirms virus test, says he’ll be tested regularly
- Trump denies reports that he disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’
- Family shocked by loss of Fort Hood soldier who collapsed during PT
The U.S. has never been party to the court. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not tolerate “its illegitimate attempts to subject Americans to its jurisdiction.”
- NATO urges international response to ‘horrific’ poisoning of prominent Russian dissident
- 21st TSC soldiers in Europe have more flexibility for leave following a rule change
- Serbia, Kosovo normalize economic ties, gesture to Israel
- Russia publ