Trump disclosed secret weapons system to Woodward: book
- Louisiana elections official says volume of mail-in ballots could delay results by daysSTATE WATCH — 7M 23S AGO
- Amazon to add 33K people to corporate, tech roles: reportTECHNOLOGY — 8M 39S AGO
- We must take appropriate measures that allow kids to get back to schoolOPINION — 17M 34S AGO
- Pessimism grows as hopes fade for coronavirus dealSENATE — 20M 18S AGO
- Biden says Trump downplaying coronavirus threat was ‘almost criminal’CAMPAIGN — 23M 41S AGO
- Anthony Rapp files lawsuit against Kevin Spacey for alleged 1986 sexual assaultIN THE KNOW — 36M 28S AGO
- Democrats fear Biden’s lagging Latino support could cost himCAMPAIGN — 38M 57S AGO
- Trump courts Florida voters with moratorium on offshore drillingFINANCE — 43M 13S AGO
VIEW ALLRelated News
- Scarborough calls on Cuomo to walk back…
- Megyn Kelly slams Kamala Harris for…
- Twitter explodes over Trump Nobel Peace…
- Born Into Billions: Meet America’s Richest Heirs.Sponsored | Investing.com
by Trump disclosed secret weapons system to Woodward: bookhttps://imasdk.googleapis.com/js/core/bridge3.408.0_en.html#goog_1478024519Volume 90%
President Trump bragged about a supposedly secret nuclear weapons system in an interview with Bob Woodward, according to excerpts from the veteran journalist’s new book.
Trump discussed the weapons system while reflecting on how close the United States and North Korea came to nuclear war in 2017, according to excerpts from “Rage” published Wednesday by The Washington Post, where Woodward is an associate editor.
“I have built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about,” Trump told Woodward, according to the Post.https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
“We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before,” Trump added, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. “There’s nobody — what we have is incredible.”
Woodward’s book says unnamed sources later confirmed a new weapons system but would not provide any further details and were surprised that Trump had disclosed it, the Post reported.
When reached for comment by The Hil